Thursday, November 26, 2009

TRAPPING FOR BEATS WILL BE AVAILABLE TODAY!


TRAPPING FOR BEATS - TRAPSTAR

Whats good my ppl? Of course TRAPPING FOR BEATS will be available sometime today Friday November 27, 2009! Its TrapSTAR & Frosty a Stupid Dope Mixtape. I hope everyone is excited because I am. I love making this music and getting the great responses I get! Without you all there would be no me. I know a lot of people want to see me make it all the way to the top and I promise I won't let you down. I'm gonna leak a few more songs here (for my real supporters):

FOREVER FLOW

I'M STUPID DOPE


Hope you enjoy. Let me explain the Trapping For Beats concept. Its me having fun in the studio over industry beats & showcasing my skill set. Expect these to hit ya every 4-6 weeks. Grow with me and tell a friend to tell a friend about TrapSTAR.


Love Life & It Will Love You Back!

No comments: